By Mike Westerdal Personal Trainer, Powerlifter, Best Selling Fitness Author and former skinny weakling that struggled for years building real strength
This ground breaking article is dedicated to…
- Athletes who need the extra edge
- Men in their 40’s and above who need to have a body that works the way they want it to
- Guys who simply need or want to be strong
Have you ever wondered how some guys you know have such an easy time gaining muscular strength? And they can do it in just a matter of weeks without endless reps, complicated exercises, hours in the gym, fancy equipment or dangerous drugs?
If so I’d like to show you how.
But first, I’d like to share with you 4 Hidden Strength Keys I’ve stumbled upon that will help you build massive, life changing strength that goes beyond the gym. Secrets that I have been fortunate enough to learn from my good friend Mike Gillette who is considered a master practitioner of mind/body power. I’ll tell you more about Mike in just a minute but first….
You’ll need to grab a pen and pad to take notes because these 4 Strength Building Mantras could be the difference between tapping into rock-solid strength or submitting to your genetic limitations.
Making a habit of training to failure is not doing you any good.
When you train, you are not only training the muscles but your central nervous system (CNS) as well.
The problem with training to failure is that it is very hard on the CNS and really interferes with your recovery ability (and can even develop a nasty habit of missing lifts). Training to failure needs to be avoided if you want to keep making progress and avoid burnout. You can train just short of failure and get really strong.
True bar-bending strength transforms more than just your physical realm. Building the type of strength I’m talking about transforms your life.
Yes, your body will become a hardened machine capable of extreme feats of strength that you never thought you could accomplish… but other areas of your life will also transform.
Here’s why… If you want everything you can get out of life, you need to be strong. If you want long-term, healthy relationships you need to be strong for other people. If you want to achieve anything meaningful in life for yourself you need to be strong for YOU.
If you have been getting your “strength training” information from some glossy bodybuilding magazine that has some oiled up, tanned guy in spandex “pumping” his muscles… then I’m sorry that’s not going to build real strength.
Real strength training results are all about improving your function and capabilities.
If you base your strength training on stereotypical bodybuilding dogma its like having a Ferrari with no motor inside… it’s all show and “no go”.
Besides, how can you possibly learn strength training from people who don’t train for strength?
The truth is getting bigger muscles is damn hard work. In reality only a few people really have the genetic capabilities to build huge muscles… but strength training is different.
Everyone and that means even you, posses the ability to get stronger than you are now. It’s a universal trait. In fact you probably don’t realize just how strong you can be. Inside you right now, laying dormant is the potential for bone crushing strength just waiting for the right opportunity to be unleashed.
Strength training can be devastatingly simple… use the right program made up of the right exercises and you will get results. It’s that simple.
The “mystery” is in knowing the right program and the right exercises to do.
That’s why I’m super excited to have made the acquaintance of an extraordinary man named Mike Gillette who was a former SWAT Commander and Executive Bodyguard.
Over The Years Mike Has Trained Everyone From Military and Law Enforcement
Personnel, Bodyguards, Competitive Fighters, To Regular Guys
Like You And I To Get Strong…
After researching his strength and conditioning principles and watching some videos where he was performing some amazing feats of strength like bending steel bars (pictured above), I was hooked! I practically begged him to allow me the honor of publishing his new strength training program which we’ve decided to call….
“The Savage Strength Training System”
Guaranteed To Unlock Your Hidden Strength Potential
Savage Strength Training takes advantage of your body’s inbuilt movement patterns. This little known tactic utilizes the natural ways the body is supposed to move and when you train within these movement patterns you will build powerful bar-bending movement and force.
The principle of movement patterns is combined with the ideal repetition speed and goal specific rest periods… two factors often overlooked but critically important if you want to have true strength.
And at the heart of Savage Strength Training is load manipulation where Mike shows you how to overload your body, muscles, tendons and connective tissue to do things you never thought possible and create the type of strength you’ve only dreamed about.
Best of all it’s about no-nonsense training that is easy to understand, safe to perform and delivers serious brute strength results for a long time.
Here Is A Small Sample Of What You Will Learn When You Download Your Copy Of “Savage Strength Training” Today:
- The true answer for rock hard abs and core stabilization… and it’s not high rep ab exercises
- Why cancelling your gym membership could be the best thing you ever do for your strength gains (but you don’t have to cancel your gym membership if you don’t want to)
- A special technique for shocking your system that develops mental toughness like nothing else (hint: it’s got to do with a thermometer)
- The natural movement patterns of the body that must be trained in order to harness your true strength potential
- The little known secret you can learn from power lifters about rep speed to prevent your nervous system shutting down and turning off your muscles. This ensures your body can always perform the strength tasks you ask of it
- Marine Inspired killer “century sets” that trick your body into recruiting additional motor units therefore building greater power and stimulating more muscular activity… you won’t find this talked about in any glossy newsstand bodybuilding magazine
- The ideal tempo you want to lift super heavy weight at… and how to tweak the tempo of lighter weights to massively increase their effectiveness for strength (and even muscle size)
- The lie that you have been fed by personal trainers in every gym and how it is stealing away your strength gains
- The crazy leverage tricks that can be learned from Slim “The Hammerman” Farman that you can apply to bodyweight training (or even some items from the local hardware store) to force your body into increasing strength
- Why the simple concept of off-balancing load can do amazing things for strength development and stabilization of our bodies and how to apply this to a handful of basic exercises you are probably doing already… this transforms basic exercises into brutally effective strength builders and builds an iron core of stabilization
- The secret to managing your fatigue correctly so you not only train your muscles for strength but your central command center the nervous system… this “flies in the face” of conventional bodybuilding training
- Why training to failure, training for the pump, burn or using high intensity can not only be hazardousto making continued progress but can lead to burnout… get this wrong and you will never reach your strength goals
- A simple shortcut to instantly get more focus in the gym and shut out all those annoying distractions
- How to smash through barriers and stop the body “thinking” it can’t do things. The body has protective mechanisms set in place from previous experience and mental beliefs and if you don’t train the body correctly these will always be there limiting your strength
- The strength building tip you can steal from world class gymnasts that will allow you to build super human type strength
If you have what it takes to follow in the footsteps of one of the toughest and most knowledgeable men I have ever come in contact with, then download your copy of the new Savage Strength Training System……
Here’s Exactly What You Get
Component 1: The Savage Strength Manifesto
Here’s where Mike spills his guts and reveals his back story and mindset game plan that he uses to get results most men can only dream of-both in the gym and in life.
One of the best parts of this training manual are the 8 Strength Secrets that Mike reveals in section 2.
If you’re a strength geek like me and love to read about the theory behind the program you’ll enjoy this motivating No BS masterpiece. The Manifesto will empower you with the knowledge and ability to design your own Savage Strength based workouts.
Component 2: The Savage Strength Training Logs
You also get all the printable workout sheets that you can bring with you to your workout.
There are over 16-Weeks of Savage Strength Training Workouts in Phase 1. This first phase contains 5 different cycles that keep you progressing and improving week after week. In Phase 1 you’ll train 3x’s per week.
In the Xtreme Advanced Phase II you’ll feel the power of the 4-day split-body program. These training logs are awesome for keeping track of your lifts and your progress as you watch your numbers sore off the charts!
Component 3: The Savage Strength Exercise Library
This component gives you the ability to design your own Savage Strength workouts by selecting an exercise from one of the 9 Primary Movement Patterns.
In addition you can also swap out exercisesfrom your training logs if you lack the equipment or have an injury.
Mike Gillette demonstrates every single exercise inside a super convenient pdf that includes pictures, definitions and alternative gym exercises that you can refer to and be sure you’re doing everything right.
With Mike as your coach walking you through over 40 exercises you’re safe-guardedagainst injury and guaranteed to get the maximum benefit out of every rep. ($197 Value)
“Don’t Pump Iron, Become Iron” – That’s The End Result Of The Type Of Strength Training Mike Will Reveal To You
You’ll learn how to posses the type of strength that can introduce stability into a situation. The type of strength that gives you the self confidence and power to resist stress and feel durable. To stare in the face of physical stress like discomfort, illness, fatigue or even emotional stress… and laugh as you know those things don’t affect you anymore.
Real strength makes trouble go away and isn’t about “puffing your chest out” and acting cocky… it’s about projecting a capacity for effective action.
I am talking about strength and all of the different ways it can improve your life.
And believe me, I am talking to YOU.
Because everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, can get stronger than they are right now. And even if you are already strong or you’ve been lifting weights a long time, Mike will still make you stronger than you are now… Much stronger.
Join us now to unleash your potential.